Terms of Service ford-oldtimer.eu
Terms and Conditions of Example Shop Online
§ 1 Scope and definitions with respect to companies
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer at the time the order is placed.
(2) "consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity may be attributed.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, saving the treaty text
(1) The following provisions of the contract apply to orders through our online shop http://www.beispielshop-online.de.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Example Shop Online
Example Strasse 42
D-98 765 model city
Registration Number 12131415
Register court Amtsgericht model city
(3) The presentation of merchandise in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but are just one non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired product is the consumer making a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
The acceptance of the offer in writing or in written form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the expiry of the period the offer is rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer is a binding contract offer by the success in our web shop ordering procedure laid down by running.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking on the button "Order"
3) examination of the information in your cart
4) pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Sign the online shop for registration and entry of applicant information (e-mail address and password).
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order.
The consumer can before the mandatory sending the order by pressing in the use of his Internet browser included "Back" button to check his information again go to the website where the customer information is collected and input errors, correct, or by Closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation). This is not an acceptance of the offer dar. The acceptance of the offer in writing, either in writing or by dispatch of the goods ordered within a week.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: we save the contract text and send you the ordering information and our terms and conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions, you can view at any time, even under http://www.beispielshop-online.de/agb.html. Meine Bestellungen einsehen.">You can review your past orders in the customer area under My Account -> View My Orders.
§ 3 Prices, Free Shipping, payment due date
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer's ability to pay by money order, PayPal, Credit Card (Visa) has.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description are different, all of our products available for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so we do not ship the goods before receiving payment.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve the title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline expires - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notice in written form, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para . 1 and 2 draft Law, as well as our duties according to § 312g para 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods.